Monday, December 10, 2012

Do Not Advance Further

Braegar's advances have been getting more and more preposterous.  At first it was flattering, though I have always been clear, then it was slightly annoying, now it is becoming frustrating and if it continues I will have to put a stop to this.  I have told him that I am not interested in him but he will not take the hint or even the bold, clear, statement to his face directly.

I am not sure why this memory just came to mind or perhaps I truly am.  I had to play for father’s clients. I didn't mind the music, in fact I rather enjoyed having an audience .It sharpened my performance, But did they have to be so crass? There is no reason to mock me as “Red”  And then half the room laughed?   Oafs. They are morons. Revo probably even thought he was original with his banal idiocy. I hope he doesn’t mind the eldenberry in his ale. How I would love to see his face later when the case of runs strikes him fiercely. I suppose their is an ironic justice in both ends running with equal lack of restraint.

No comments:

Post a Comment