Thursday, February 21, 2013

Ot vs Ot: The Sinister Within

I'm scribbling this down before going downstairs and into town for the day.  Last night Ot was visited by a very strange and dark creature.  I awoke to blasts and tumbling next door and found Ot battling himself. One Ot dressed as a cleric his current vocation, wrestled with the another Ot dressed asa warlock.  Cleric Ot was nearly dead.  Uttering "Lytheria Nyralim", the majestic words of the old elven tongue which roughly translate to draw sustenance like the trees roots from the earth (and recently I have learned that it also suggests that in drawing strength from the trees and their cycle with the earth one moves like the leaves with those cycles.) Lucien was letting Ot wrestle with his own demons for surely in the end Ot's path must be of his own choosing.  Seeing my friend nearly decimated, with my arcane elven uttterances I also pulled him from the room to safety.- whether he liked it or not.  I then blasted the abyssal creature in a thunderous shout of triumph.  Lucien then loosed a few arrows into the creature but not until Ot once again tried to reason with the wild-eyed irrational beast that it transformed to before it dissapated.   I must have a hear to heart with Ot.  He is a friend. I understand his desire not to harm but I do not want to see him harmed.  


No comments:

Post a Comment