Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Dreams of Fields

Before I went to bed I was combing my rather knotted firestorm of a tangle of hair and reflecting  on my journeys thus far.  Where I had come from and where I had landed.  I thought about times at home with fondnesss; walking the estate with Ellis and other moments. I even remembered father chiding me "not to be further suillied so" but it was not with my usual disdain or dread nor was it with homesickness for I would not call it that - that bridge of childhood is gone. There was a sweetness to it.  With those memories near, I curled up into the first warm bed of many, many months and drifted off.

I then had the strangest dream.  I am writing this the morning before I head down to the town hall that has been called.   The dream was clear and I could remember all of it like it had just happened.  It was very unusual.  In it I was walking along the Tollefson estate, our family estate planting seeds in the loam a Lucienctius bush had taken root as well as a Samarenth plant.  We seemed to be planted in the proper places and taking solid root.  Sadly, the Bronnticus berries and Katrinicus Paladius plant had been spoiled by vermin.  The Avatar's presence was all around.  I asked if there was anything else it wanted me to plant. " Yes, Blood Song - perhaps these will flourish" It then called to me and sang in tunes of soil and bumble bees.  And it asked us to prevail and not let the vermin spoil everything.
The Avatar hummed the tune of  Western Redoubt as I planted Vargendrias root and the tune of Cipher of Around as the Hanethium flowers bloomed and a fine ecavaladris nightshade to the tune of the Burning One.

When I awakened in the morning my mind was blown. I was well rested but incredibly eager to be on with the day. Not that I understood the meaning of my dreams but I was eager to tell my friends about them.  After all each was in my dream.   It was then that I noticed the my gear was gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment