Thursday, February 21, 2013

A School for Youth?

Just about to go to bed.  The festival is beginning tomorrow.  When folks are in town it is crowded.   I am enjoying the people watching.  I had a blast entertaining at the inn tonight.   Feel like it's been ages since I've been so publicly jovial.  I do wonder about Lits though.  Iv'e been thinking, partly based on the recent happenings with Lits, partly based on my own less than ideal homelife and partly based on Binden's reaction to me that perhaps I have something to contribute long term.  What if I founded a bardic school for kids particularly kids without good homes.  We could teach them music and the arts ;and the ever important skills with weapons.  I think I realy love this idea.  Anyway, its a long way off but it's something to apire to.

1 comment: