Monday, January 28, 2013

Apparitions at the Edge


Many lessons learned in today’s battle.   For one; know your strength’s Sam.  Though it is true that your stout hearted friend Bronn teased you about your fighting skill it s no reason to run to the top of the charge.   Perhaps next time it would be wiser to hold steady my hand, hold back with my fellow companions and unleash a more powerful blow.   For in the end Bronn himself met an untimely death in the belly of a cube of jelly.
Haste oft speeds one’s demise

I’ve never felt such anguish as that caused by those odd apparitions.  Twas like losing everyone that was close to me all at one time, Ellis, Sveta, my home.  It was all deeply disturbing.  After I charged they ganged up on me. Fortunately several newcomers rescued us, for without their help it would have been a very different battle.  It turns out that all along I had been carrying them in my backpack.  The box  of Nistrama’s conjured forth a human who is remarkably elven like and a bit quirky but a grand fellow overall and his assistant.  The human acting elvish calls himself Professor Borjerz or Borjorz.  I did not quite catch it.  I will call him Professor B.   His lovely assistant was named Sariel.  A mysterious creature who like Lucien is often quiet.
Perhaps I will write a song but tonight I’ve a taste for warm bed and bath and some mulled wine.

No comments:

Post a Comment