Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Binden's Song

Tis a Symphony for Binden a boy of heart true
whose dreams were cut short, whose years never grew
cut down by skeleton shards when up they blew
my heart mourns so deeply for this son that I knew

He was golden of heart, just of recent employed
His radiant eyes filled wondrous, overjoyed
He sparkled like sunshine our demeanor he buoyed
He dreamed of great deeds now gone and destroyed

He was my friend I admired his spirit
with energy and determination that just would not quit
That he's gone from this world I cannot believe it
Where his friendship was there's now just a pit

The anger within like a beast in a cage
though my countenance sweet I am filled with a rage
And when we come upon that traitorous mage
With a fury unseen I shall engage

May my hand strike with such severe blows
that as creature reaps so shall it sows
For now it is he who is chief among all my foes
my enmity towards him oh how it grows

For now dear Sam, calm self let your strike be  spring
coiled up in wait unleashed justice to bring.
For the moment enough. Of Binden we'll sing
Of his courage and heart and kind giving

Again of the boy who dreamed of aught but brave deed
Being gallant and valiant and riding bold steed
towards danger to rescue those in dire need
Be he remembered Binden the Brave thusforth decreed.

Potential alternative last line note:  I wonder what Sveta would say choose:
Be Binden rembered and honored for this I do plead.

No comments:

Post a Comment