Sunday, November 18, 2012

Patterns

Diary of Sam

Age 7
(About a week later -after her birthday)
The lights appeared again. I was in our house except that it was different in so many ways but somehow I knew it was still our house. I was urgently trying to find something and in the dream I knew what it was that I was trying to find but when I woke I did not remember. I could not even remember why it was important. I was exploring the house but the house had so many different and extra rooms. It was very dark and the floors creaked. I remember being frightened. I remember opening a door that I somehow knew was important . As I opened it the seven lights appeared again. This time they were not figures but somehow they seemed connected to my dream last week. I opened the door they were there and suddenly I was awake.

No comments:

Post a Comment